HIPOWER Generator Rentals
We offer HIPOWER SYSTEMS with an extensive line of towable diesel generator sets manufactured for reliability under virtually any operating conditions..
HIPOWER AT Discovery Diesel – Rent with Confidence.
Generator rentals are increasingly in demand for everything from standby power during storm season to temporary power for plant turnarounds. These HIPOWER rentals often undergo much rougher treatment than end-user purchases and must be well-built and durable. Yet, they must also offer sufficient operating flexibility to satisfy the diverse needs of rental customers..Get Started
Renting HIPOWER Generators the Smart Choice
- Attractive, ultra-durable, sound-attenuated, steel enclosure with washable rock wool insulation and watertight enclosure doors with controller-viewing windows.
- Enclosure is designed, engineered and verified to perform under high structural stress and harsh conditions.
- The skid is integrated within the structural bedplate and joins the enclosure framework to project equipment from job-site damage.
- Meets or exceeds NEC, MSHA, and OSHA standards; compliant with a variety of tier levels (Tier 2 to Tier 4i) for NESHAP-regulated emissions.
- Specialized fluid basin in the skid base (110% spill containment) prevents leakage onto the surrounding ground.
- Easy-access power distribution panel with receptacles, individual breakers, Camlok devices and lugs.
- Rotary voltage selector for switching between single-phase (120/240 VAC) and three-phase (120/208, 120/240 or 277/480; 247/600V in Canada) power feeds.
Engines and Systems
- Proven-reliable engines from leading manufacturers John Deere, Yanmar and MTU Detroit Diesel, with Deep Sea Electronics advanced digital controller for remote access optional load sharing and telematics.
- Enhanced electrical system features including Optima gel batteries for high cranking amps in low-temperature situations, standard excitation booster (PMG) in the alternator and UL/C(UL) listed internal battery charger with waterproof enclosure.
- Heavy-duty battery disconnect switch and main circuit breaker with electronic trip settings.
- Tank capacity for 24-hour running time (minimum) and optional three-way, quick-connect valves for connection to a larger tank.
- Weather-resistance features include watertight enclosures and water jacket engine block heater with heavy-duty heating elements. Optional custom winterization packages afford even more protection for extreme weather conditions to as low as -50º.
- Compact, trailerable units are also easy to transport, tow, winch or hoist using the single-point lifting eye and can be used individually or configured into parallel systems.
Service and Maintenance
- Built-in maintenance efficiency (service interval guaranteed for approximately 400 hours based on fuel used) results in lower total cost of ownership and a higher resale value.
- Oversized access doors streamline and expedite maintenance operations, servicing and periodic analyses.